As a profession and a passion, my business is built around serving. Serving clients, sponsors and meeting attendees among others. Meetings with a Mission (MWM) provides an outlet for you and your meeting attendees to serve the less fortunate while creating a more enriched attendee experience for your corporate meeting.
Meetings with a Mission exists to create environments that encourage connections between meeting attendees and those in need in the community for the purpose of doing good. MWM partners with 501(c)(3) organizations in the host city of your corporate event to create a service opportunity for meeting attendees within specific parameters that fit within your goals, budget and main event.
- Connecting attendees with industry peers on a deeper-level by working side-by-side toward a common goal, creating shared experiences
- The reward of serving others that is now associated with your corporate meeting, leaving a lasting impression
- Creating life-long fans of your company/organization
- Providing a brand-development opportunity to show the heart of your organization
- Additional, meaningful content that can be shared by attendees through word-of-mouth, special presentations and media coverage around and during your corporate event
- Providing opportunities for corporate sponsors to be involved
RAM will work with your staff to create a MWM component for your corporate event including:
- Researching and selecting a suitable Community (nonprofit) partner
- Working with you and the Community Partner to create meaningful projects and opportunities to serve for your attendees
- Developing marketing materials to communicate your MWM event to attendees and press
- Media coverage to be used post-event
- Logistics and all final event execution
As an example, check out the NATO MWM event that launched in April 2013 in Las Vegas. The NATO MWM event kicks off the NATO Show, a national association conference and trade show for the tobacco industry.
To learn more about a customized Meetings with a Mission event as part of your next corporate meeting, please contact Greg Martin at Greg@ramamc.com.